Kid’s Design Thinking Awards Details
Eligibility & Qualifications:
- All Entrants who are 6 to 12 years old (as on the deadline of submission) and currently studying in local primary schools are welcome.
- Submission Fee: Free of charge.
- The entry must be the original work of the entrant.
- Each participant is allowed for multi entries on multi categories.
- Each submission will be given a unique reference number. Each work shall submit separately.
- Individual submission only; group submission will not be accepted.
- For each submission, please submit the digital file(s) through the official website: www.nokidding.hk. The Finalists will be required to provide the physical submitted work for Final Judging.
- The submission and digital file must meet the following requirement:
- 2D entry: the submission should be the illustration with descriptions on paper no larger than A3 size.
- 3D entry: the size of submission should be within 2m (L) x 2 m (W) x 2m (H); and please provide photo(s) and/or illustration(s) with descriptions on paper within in A3.
- Digital file: each entry is required to upload up to 3 images/ digital files only. The digital file can be in JPG/PNG/PDF format and maximum 5MB per each file.
- Entrant’s name should not appear in any submitted images or files.
- Product for Play
- Social Innovation
Panel of Judges composes of internationally renowned designers, local designers and professionals of child education and psychology.
- The Panel of Judges will shortlist 200 entries as Finalists.
- The 200 Finalists are required to provide the physical work for final judging.
- The Panel of Judges will select the Awardees from the Finalists’ works.
- Communication ability to the audience/ user
- Achievement of objectives
- Environmental sustainability
Privileges and Awards
- No Kidding! Gold Award
- No Kidding! Silver Award
- No Kidding! Bronze Award
- The Most Popular No Kidding! Design Award
- No Kidding! Judge’s Choices*
*A total of 6 “No Kidding! Judge’s Choice” awards will be selected by each Judge.
For all awardees, [Including Gold, Silver, Bronze, Judge’s Choices and Most Popular Design]
- An invitation to attend the Awards Presentation Ceremony and Exhibition 2020
- A Certificate of Award
- An invitation to attend the Designer x Kids Co-op and its sharing seminar
|Submission of Entries||Deadline 19th September 2020 (18:00 HKT)|
|Announcement of Finalist||October 2020|
|Final Judging||October 2020|
|Awards Presentation Ceremony||14th November 2020|
|Awards Exhibition||14th to 27th November 2020|
|Designers x Kids Co-op||November 2020 to January 2021|
|Designers x Kids Co-op Sharing Seminar||February 2021|