Design Workshop Photos
Using the recycled material, which is easily found at home, to re-create the arch. Through the co-creation workshop the participants will have the below knowledge and experience:
– Basic understanding of structure
– Awareness of the urban waste
– Team work
|Date:||4th July 2020 (Sat)|
|Time:||2:30pm – 5:00pm|
|Location:||760 Cheung Sha Wan Rd, Lai Chi Kok
(The actual address will be provided via email to successful registrants)
|Number of Participants:||25|
|Targeted Participants:||Primary students aged from 6-12 (as at 31st December 2019) and current primary school teacher
|Workshop Partner: OFF Cycle
Participants could submit their works completed in the No Kidding! workshops to enter the “No Kidding! HKDA Kids Design Thinking Awards 2020” competition! They just need to fill out the submission form of the Awards competition with an elaboration of the ideas of their entries plus several photos of the works. After completing the workshop, Parents or Guardians will receive an email from the organizer about the detailed arrangements. Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity of enjoying double benefits for participation in both No Kidding! workshops and Awards!
Notes to Participants:
- Participants could prepare the following items by themselves to complete the workshop: Household recyclable items (Such as toilet paper roll carton, tissue boxes, cleaned beverage paper box)
- Participants’ Parents or Guardians are personally liable for their and their children’s health and safety. The organizer is not liable for loss of, or damage to, personal property nor personal safety during the workshop.
- The organizer reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.