Design Workshop Photos
Design Workshop Highlight Video
Make your own Galaxy-paper!
You know a magazine is made from paper but do you ever think of how is the paper made? Does it come from the galaxy? Do you know you can make a paper with your hands and you can design your own piece of paper?! In this workshop, children will learn to create his/her own galaxy paper by learning few things:
(1) the paper-making technique;
(2) how to make coloured paper pulp from recycled paper; and
(3) mix different colours in the paper frame and create your piece of paper with your OWN pattern, just like drawing with the paper pulp!
A paper making kit will be delivered to you before the workshop, you will have several primary coloured (red, yellow, blue and white) paper pulps to kick start your learning! Come join us and get ready to roll your sleeves up!
|Date:||7th June 2020 (Sun)|
|Time:||2:30pm – 4:30pm|
|Location:||Online Interactive Platform
(The online platform’s link will be provided via email to successful registrants)
|Number of Participants:||32|
|Targeted Participants:||Primary students aged 6 – 12 (as at 31st December 2019)
(Each child must be accompanied by one parent)
|Workshop Partner: 水木研社 Somoodstudio
Participants could submit their works completed in the No Kidding! workshops to enter the “No Kidding! HKDA Kids Design Thinking Awards 2020” competition! They just need to fill out the submission form of the Awards competition with an elaboration of the ideas of their entries plus several photos of the works. After completing the workshop, Parents or Guardians will receive an email from the organizer about the detailed arrangements. Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity of enjoying double benefits for participation in both No Kidding! workshops and Awards!
Notes to Participants:
- Please note that each participants of this workshop will receive a copy of the material package through courier service before the workshop date, Please fill in your mailing address carefully during the registration. The organizer will not be responsible for any loss in mailing.
- Participants should prepare the following tools by themselves to complete the workshop: (A rectangular drip try that can placed a paper frame size must be larger than 25cmW x 20cmL x 8cmD), (Paper or plastic cup x1) and (Small tray x 4 size must be larger than 17cmW x 12cmL x 7cmD *You may reuse takeaway plastic box*)
- Participants’ Parents or Guardians are personally liable for their and their children’s health and safety. The organizer is not liable for loss of, or damage to, personal property nor personal safety during the workshop.
- The organizer reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.