This workshop aim at deepen kids’ interest and knowledge in STEM and science through creating their own designed product. It is specially designed and produced for kids by providing interactive learning environment, encourage their interest in exploring their living environment and assists them during the product production process. In the workshop, kids will understand basic electronic components and applications, experience design methodology and understand technical skills. By creating own designed product, it can enhance kids’ design thinking, creativity and one’s satisfaction.
|Date:||29 August 2020 (Sat)|
|Time:||2:00pm – 5:00pm|
|Location:||Online Interactive Platform
The online platform’s link will be provided via email to successful registrants
|Number of Participants:||25|
|Targeted Participants:||Primary students aged from 7-12 (as at 31st December 2019) and current primary school teacher
(Each kid should accompany by at least 1 adult during the workshop)
|Participation Fee:||HK $100
(Each participant could register up to 3 workshops. The participation fee remains at HK$100 no matter how many workshops [maximum 3 workshops] each participant registers)
Workshop Partner: ETechArt
Notes to Participants:
- Please note that each participants of this workshop will receive a copy of the material package through courier service before the workshop date, Please fill in your mailing address carefully during the registration. The organizer will not be responsible for any loss in mailing.
- Each participant must prepare a computer for the online workshop, and the organizer recommends that at least one parent / adult must accompany the participant to assist the participant in completing the workshop.
- Participants should prepare the following tools by themselves to complete the workshop:
- Pencil & Eraser
- 4 pieces of AA battery
- Small-sized Philips screwdriver
- Participants must be over 7 years old in order to participate and complete the workshop. Please make sure that the participant is over 7 years old before registration. If the participant is under 7 years old, the organizer reserves the right to cancel the participant’s workshop registration.
- Participants’ Parents or Guardians are personally liable for their and their children’s health and safety. The organizer is not liable for loss of, or damage to, personal property nor personal safety during the workshop.
- The organizer reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Participants could submit their works completed in the No Kidding! workshops to enter the “No Kidding! HKDA Kids Design Thinking Awards 2020” competition! They just need to fill out the submission form of the Awards competition with an elaboration of the ideas of their entries plus several photos of the works. After completing the workshop, Parents or Guardians will receive an email from the organizer about the detailed arrangements. Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity of enjoying double benefits for participation in both No Kidding! workshops and Awards!